C# Language Book
- C# 7 and .NET: Designing Modern Cross-platform Applications: The Open Source revolution of .NET Core: "Explore C# and the .NET Core framework to create applications and optimize them with ASP.NET Core 2"
- C# for beginners: see and coding: "The book is a set of examples of programs in C #. "
- C# .NET FOR BEGINNERS: "This book is intended for a beginner and intermediate – level learners."
- C# and Algorithmic Thinking for the Complete Beginner - Compact Edition: Learn to Think Like a Programmer: " This book is for anyone who wants to learn algorithmic thinking and computer programming and knows absolutely nothing about them."
- C# in Depth, 3rd Edition: " You'll see the power of C# in action, learning how to work with high-value features that you'll be glad to have in your toolkit."
- C#: C# Programming.A Step-by-Step Guide for Absolute Beginners: "You do n’t need an expensive book to start coding with C# today.This Guide is the best one for beginners "
- Developing 2D Games with Unity: Independent Game Programming with C#: "Follow a walkthrough of the Unity Engine and learn important 2D-centric lessons in scripting, working with image assets, animations, cameras, collision detection, and state management."
- Exploring C#.Net: 100 hands on utilities Programs: " This book focuses only on the system side, utilities, and multimedia programs"
- Quick Start Guide to C# Basics: Beginner's Guide to Learn C# fast:
- C# Programming in easy steps: "C# Programming in easy steps will teach you to code applications and demonstrates every aspect of the C# language that you will need to produce professional programming results."
- C#: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide! by Andrew Johansen:
- Starting out with Visual C# (4th Edition): "Clear, Friendly, and Approachable Introduction to Visual C# Programming"
- Visual C# How to Program (6th Edition) (Deitel Series): "An informative, engaging, challenging and entertaining introduction to Visual C#"
- C# 6.0 and the .NET 4.6 Framework: " reflect the latest changes to the C# language specification and new advances in the .NET Framework. "
- Learn C# in One Day and Learn It Well: C# for Beginners with Hands-on Project (Learn Coding Fast with Hands-On Project) (Volume 3): "Master C# Programming with a unique Hands-On Project "
- Microsoft Visual C# Step by Step (8th Edition) (Developer Reference): "Your hands-on guide to Microsoft Visual C# fundamentals with Visual Studio 2015"
- The C# Player's Guide (2nd Edition): "the ultimate guide for people starting out with C#, whether you are new to programming, or an experienced vet. "
- Unity in Action: Multiplatform Game Development in C# with Unity 5: "Unity in Action teaches you how to write and deploy games. "
- Adaptive Code via C#: Class and Interface Design, Design Patterns, and SOLID Principles (Developer Reference): "This book teaches .NET programmers how to give code the flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and customer demands by applying cutting-edge techniques, including SOLID principles, design patterns, and other industry best practices. "
- Starting Out with Visual C# 2012 by Tony Gaddis:
- C# Programming Illustrated Guide For Beginners & Intermediates: The Future Is Here! Learning By Doing Approach: " Learn Coding Fast! With Practical Easy To Follow Examples And Step By Step Instructions!"
- Head First C#: A Learner's Guide to Real-World Programming with C#, XAML, and .NET: "Head First C# is a complete learning experience for learning how to program with C#, XAML, the .NET Framework, and Visual Studio."
- Microsoft Visual C# 2013 Step by Step (Step by Step Developer): "Expand your expertise—and teach yourself the fundamentals of Microsoft Visual C# 2013."
- Murach's C# 2012: "This is the 2012 edition of Murach's best-selling C# book on developing Windows Forms applications."
- Starting out with Visual C# 2012 (with CD-Rom) (3rd Edition): "In Starting Out With Visual C# 2012, Gaddis makes a very detailed and evenly paced presentation of both programming and C# syntax concepts so all readers will be able to follow along. "
- Beginning ASP.NET 4.5: in C# and VB: "this introductory book is filled with helpful examples and contains a user-friendly, step-by-step format."
- C# 5.0 in a Nutshell: The Definitive Reference: "When you have a question about C# 5.0 or the .NET CLR, this bestselling guide has precisely the answers you need"
- CLR via C# (4th Edition) (Developer Reference): "Dig deep and master the intricacies of the common language runtime, C#, and .NET development"
- Pro C# 5.0 and the .NET 4.5 Framework (Expert's Voice in .NET): "Pro C# 5.0 and the .NET 4.5 Platform reflect the latest changes to the C# language specification and new advances in the .NET Framework"
- Murach's ADO.NET 4 Database Programming with C# 2010 (Murach: Training & Reference): " this book shows C# developers how to use Visual Studio and ADO.NET to develop database applications the way the best professionals do."
- Starting Out with Visual C# 2010 (Gaddis Series): "In Starting Out With Visual C# 2010, Gaddis makes a very detailed and evenly-paced presentation of both programming and C# syntax concepts so all readers will be able to follow along. "
- Beginning Visual C# 2010: "Get ready for the next release of Microsoft's C# programming language with this essential Wrox beginner's guide. "
- Introduction to C# Joes 2 Pros : " Introduction to C# takes this easy to follow approach, with lots of opportunity to practice, plenty of pictures to verify your work, easy to follow explanations, and plenty of sample code to examine."
- Pro C# 2010 and the .NET 4 Platform: " it's targeted at experienced software professionals and/or graduate students of computer science"
- Pro C# 2008 and the .NET 3.5 Platform (Windows.net): "you'll find detailed coverage of Language Integrated Query (LINQ), the C# 2008 language changes (automatic properties, extension methods, anonymous types, etc.) and the numerous bells and whistles of Visual Studio 2008."
- Windows Forms Programming in C#: "Striking a balance between theory and practice, this text covers WinForms programming. "
- Inside C#, Second Edition: "Its object-oriented, programmer-friendly capabilities make it vastly easier to learn and use than older languages such as C++ -- especially for developing Web "
- C# For Dummies: "This book covers everything you need to begin programming in C# as painlessly as possible."
- Programming C#: "Programming C# teaches this new language in a way that experienced programmers will appreciate--by grounding its applications firmly in the context of Microsoft's .NET platform and the development of desktop and Internet applications."
- Sams Teach Yourself C# in 21 Days: "This book will take you, step by step, through learning C#, the computer industry's newest and most productive language."